POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Metal Monster entry : Re: Metal Monster entry Server Time
6 May 2024 09:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Metal Monster entry
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jun 2016 04:32:44
Message: <576658ac$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/19/2016 8:27 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> Quite!
>>>

>> Well, that was the intention of course.

All it needs is "Astonishing Stories" written large across the top. :)

It is very atmospheric.

> Fortunately, I didn't go as far as Caravaggio: Judith beheading
> Holofernes ;-)

Well, if you think you could? ;)

I don't think that I could spend hours setting up such a gory scene. It
is bad enough posing nudes. I always worry that someone will see me and
get the wrong idea.
The beheading would get them running for the police.

--

Regards
     Stephen