POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Fantasy image. : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Fantasy image. Server Time
18 May 2024 02:51:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Fantasy image.
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Jun 2016 08:37:05
Message: <575d5771@news.povray.org>
On 6/12/2016 8:00 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 11-6-2016 17:33, Stephen wrote:

>> Shalt thou play the king to my fool on yon Blasted Heath?
>
> I am afraid I am already the fool.

Bags I Cornwell.
Not for the gore. My wife is called Regan.

> Maybe, but I suspect it has to do with what Clipka mentions and maybe
> with non-symmetry.

As for that image, probably.

Starting afresh I made a 240 frame animation as a test. It looks perfect
with the shutter glasses but there is ghosting in the horizontal
direction. When I save it in the Red/Cyan format.

I attach a frame and will follow up with the left and right images.
It is meant to be behind the screen.
Comments welcome.

> <shudder> I would not care to join them </shudder>. I have a problem
> with man-built heights; curiously enough, none at all with natural heights.

I just can't stand heights. In nature I won't go near an edge.
When I worked on the rigs. I just had to do it.
Climbing to the top of a crane to work on a sensor. To climbing to the
top of the drilling derrick and watching someone else change an anemometer.
"Lunch atop a skyscraper" is like a toothache. The type you have to
probe. To make sure it is still there.

--

Regards
     Stephen