POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Fantasy image. : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Fantasy image. Server Time
4 May 2024 12:05:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Fantasy image.
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Jun 2016 11:33:39
Message: <575c2f53$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/11/2016 12:20 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> I remember that scene now and this one is a somewhat unexpected follow
> up on it. It made me grin: going from high drama to cosy chatting. But
> what do you expect? Theatre.
>
> Now, how about King Lear, hm?

Shalt thou play the king to my fool on yon Blasted Heath?

> About faults: here too there is that trouble with the focussing of the
> foreground like in StephenS's scene.

I think that is a different cause.

I suspect it is caused by using a reflective texture for the skin and
the materials and normals on the floor. When I create a stereo image for
my shutter glasses. The image is crystal clear and I can see the colours
of the halo around the priestess properly.

As for being cosy. The poses are taken from this.

https://www.thinglink.com/scene/659847343616557056

--

Regards
     Stephen