POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Fantasy image. : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Fantasy image. Server Time
4 May 2024 15:46:18 EDT (-0400)
  Anaglyph (red/cyan), Fantasy image.
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Jun 2016 16:47:10
Message: <575b274e@news.povray.org>
This is a follow up to an image I submitted to an early TC-RTC in 2007.
It got a little bit of criticism because I reused some models from a
previous animation. So I made a rude version then started this one. The
same scene after hours when the characters were relaxing.  Using
red/cyan glasses is much more convenient than making it for shutter
glasses.

BTW It was Gail Shaw who started this train of thought.

Here is the original:
http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/portfolio/Stephen/86/index.html

There are a couple of obvious faults but comments welcome.

This version is made with two parallel cameras (Thanks StephenS). I
still don't understand why using toed in cameras is not better. But
heigh hoe it's not.

--

Regards
     Stephen