POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povclipse2 : Re: povclipse2 Server Time
5 May 2024 22:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povclipse2
From: dick balaska
Date: 31 May 2016 04:12:29
Message: <574d476d$1@news.povray.org>
v0.0.5
Converts the RenderThread to an eclipse job with a progress bar
that can be canceled and backgrounded.
Adds "Zoom to fit" on the Image View which fits the image to
the available space.
Rearranges the ini editor tabs so that they match the grouping
in The Doc.
Ctrl-Alt-Shift-R can start a render.

Two new pretty pages:
http://www.buckosoft.com/povclipse2/firstEdits/
http://www.buckosoft.com/povclipse2/eclipseTips/

She almost understands animation (required for me to actually use it).
http://www.buckosoft.com/povclipse2/g/earlyAnimationWork.png
"She"? Unusual for me to gender software... ponder ponder.  Ah, that is
because getOutputName is a complicated question for which there is no
one answer and is accompanied by "Who are you, what do you want, and
where are we?" ;)

--
dik