POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Returning values from macros : Re: Returning values from macros Server Time
8 May 2024 03:42:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Returning values from macros
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 31 May 2016 03:01:12
Message: <574d36b8@news.povray.org>
On 30-5-2016 15:40, Bald Eagle wrote:

> I'm playing with some power transmission towers that I decided to cobble
> together.
>
> No idea why - they just suddenly captured my interest, and a recent post about
> catenary curves seemed to fuel my need to play with power lines in POV-Ray.

Immediately the pylon code comes to my mind. From an unknown author. See
attached. I have used it in a couple of scenes.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'danger.gif' (4 KB) Download 'danger.png' (2 KB) Download 'utf-8' (2 KB) Download 'utf-8' (20 KB)

Preview of image 'danger.gif'
danger.gif

Preview of image 'danger.png'
danger.png