POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just dawdling : Re: Just dawdling Server Time
15 May 2024 16:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just dawdling
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 16 May 2016 04:16:34
Message: <573981e2@news.povray.org>
Le 16/05/2016 09:32, Thomas de Groot a écrit :
> I need a bit of help. I made a depth_map of a Poser head (see attached) and thought
that using it in the Rockhead code would be straightforward. It is, except that the
face remains flat with hardly a hint of features. I believe there is nothing wrong
with the depth_map
> itself, so how can I improve on this? Here is the basic code used:
>
> Thanks!

If it can help... look at attached scene

then compare with your scene. (and please next time, give me camera & light sources
too)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dep.png' (273 KB) Download 'dep.pov.txt' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'dep.png'
dep.png