POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just dawdling : Re: Just dawdling Server Time
15 May 2024 14:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just dawdling
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 May 2016 02:54:23
Message: <5731859f$1@news.povray.org>
On 10-5-2016 1:20, Kenneth wrote:
> "Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> The strands utility definitely looks interesting.
>
> Oops, I found it in the newsgroups, in binaries.utilities (September 2010)

I could not have been more precise. I picked them up at the moment when
Sam made them available and did not really note down a location, except
for the date.

According to my info, rockhead1.pov dates back to 2007. I think there
was an image, so p.b.i. should be a first guess.

There are still a lot of utilities from Sam that I have not really tried
out. I pick things up when they come by and then put them on the shelf.

--
Thomas