POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The lemon is ready : The lemon is ready Server Time
2 May 2024 21:39:33 EDT (-0400)
  The lemon is ready
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 8 May 2016 15:33:26
Message: <572f9486@news.povray.org>
For the time being, only available in hgpovray.

lemon { P1, R1, P2, R2, R3 ... }

similar to cone { P1, R1, P2, R2 ...} but connected with a lemon (inner circle of a
torus) of radius R3.

Options includes : uv_mapping, open and sturm.

All Rx must be positive or null, and there is a complain with error when R3 is too
small.
The complain gives the minimal value that can be used.

And now that I can sleep a bit, I'm returning to the extension of the ovus.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lemon.png' (95 KB)

Preview of image 'lemon.png'