POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ovus : Re: Ovus Server Time
15 May 2024 07:38:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ovus
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 5 May 2016 15:48:45
Message: <572ba39d$1@news.povray.org>
Le 04/05/2016 17:42, clipka a écrit :
>>> (1) Can you update the documentation to include...
>> >
>> > the documentation is in the wiki, right ? So anyone could update it to
>> > add these element. I thought 1.b was already in the documentation.
> Guess what -- I'm a bit busy documenting all the stuff I've added since
> 3.7.0 ;)
> Also, I thought you might have produced the original 2D sketch, and
> might be the person most fit to add the minor spindle radius to it.
>
> You're right about 1.b though.

I updated the wiki to drop "citrus", both on text and 3D image.

For the 2D sketch, I would need to remake it from scratch to better illustrate the
point
of the center being elsewhere... as well as the connection being not on the x-axis.

I might actually illustrate that better
with a large picture, I'm afraid.