POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lathe. Bezier_spline. Problem : Re: Lathe. Bezier_spline. Problem Server Time
29 Jun 2024 02:45:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lathe. Bezier_spline. Problem
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 3 May 2016 08:22:42
Message: <57289812$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/03/2016 01:40 AM, LanuHum wrote:

> Bold I selected. The control peak is in a negative, but it only brings closer
> positive points of a curve to zero. It can't prevent Povray to calculate a
> surface

My morning coffee is still brewing, but yes, I understand povray should
handle your bezier curve where only one of the control points is
negative in x.

I have captured the code you posted to github as another test. It
renders OK in the copy of code where I turned off the current checking.

Thanks for checking I understood!

Bill P.