POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Irid vs SSLT redux (with less assumed gamma) : Re: Irid vs SSLT redux (with less assumed gamma) Server Time
6 May 2024 07:36:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Irid vs SSLT redux (with less assumed gamma)
From: clipka
Date: 2 May 2016 09:33:18
Message: <5727571e$1@news.povray.org>
Am 02.05.2016 um 14:52 schrieb Simon J. Cambridge:

> I also changed the lighting so that you can see SSLT occurring in one of the
> ears. It is probably manadatory to have SSLT occuring in at least one ear.

Absolutely. For elves, that is. at least for elves. Orcs, not so much.
They usually wear it in their left ear though. Your hero is standing in
front of a mirror, right?

As far as the shoulderwear is concerned: Well, what do you expect? Looks
to me like the thingumajigs receive light, with shadows from objects
further to the right that happen to almost coincide with the tips.
Nothing surprising to me there.