POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : concentric blobs clouds : Re: concentric blobs clouds Server Time
21 Jun 2024 16:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: concentric blobs clouds
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 27 Apr 2016 06:47:21
Message: <572098b9$1@news.povray.org>
El 27/04/16 a las 12:34, William F Pokorny escribió:
> Thanks for checking Jaime. The image is also helpful for
> understanding your cloud technique.

   What you don't see on the image is the other 3 concentric blobs inside
the solid one: they use the same components placement but with
increasingly smaller radius.

> Let me add my apologies for the many times I've no doubt mistyped
> your name. I typed again this morning - Jamie - but saw it this
> time.

   Don't worry... I'm already used to being called Jamie. In fact I
rarely notice it: as long as all the characters are there, it looks right.

--
jaime