POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request for Syntax Suggestions : Re: Request for Syntax Suggestions Server Time
19 May 2024 11:04:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request for Syntax Suggestions
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 25 Apr 2016 09:10:48
Message: <571e1758$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.bugreports/thread/%3Cweb.5692847b8bcbbc2219f71b680%40news.povray.org%3E/

> Not that I remember.

Thanks.

Still getting settled post move, but I'll go back and take a look today.
I had the idea then an explicit bounded_by might help as a work around,
but I didn't try it. I'll look at the source code too, but as you know,
I'm a hack coder...

In any case, I'll open a bug on github for it.

Bill P.