POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Experimental tonemapping tests : Re: Experimental tonemapping tests Server Time
13 May 2024 06:49:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Experimental tonemapping tests
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 12 Apr 2016 03:00:45
Message: <570c9d1d$1@news.povray.org>
El 12/04/16 a las 00:51, dick balaska escribió:
> This is indeed amazing. (I'm dreaming of an animation where the hair
> on the film moves).

   Thanks! I'm sorry but the hair doesn't move on that footage. Here is
one that looks better (tough still no moving hair there):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK5mXWKj5Ks&nohtml5=False

   It should be easy to use it with the new tonemapping feature to give
an "old look" to your animations.

> But ... who keeps a wooden hourglass on a concrete floor??

   No one... this was just an old test scene for the hourglass I was
modeling with Wings3D, which I never used on an actual scene.

--
jaime