POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inversion : Re: Inversion Server Time
19 May 2024 01:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inversion
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Apr 2016 06:54:39
Message: <570b826f$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/11/2016 11:13 AM, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> Still not what I want, but seems this is the way to go.

That looks just like before the foam starts streaming.
It is more than acceptable. Quite realistic, the horizon is not swamped
with small detail but my eye can see the longer frequency waves as you
would. It is only the foreground wave that needs a bit of breaking foam.
You could hang it on your wall. :)

I think that you are working in the right area. What sort of time did it
take? And what is the camera's FOV? I'm just curious.

--

Regards
     Stephen