POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting Server Time
25 Jun 2024 22:42:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Apr 2016 06:15:31
Message: <570b7943$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/11/2016 7:42 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 11-4-2016 0:06, Stephen wrote:

> Confusion! Confusion! I am deeply sorry :-)

It passes the time of day. :)

> Semantics, my friend. I just tried to be concise. Never do that in a
> foreign language ;-)

Everyday English doesn't handle logical construction of sentences very
well. They seem long winded.
You end up sounding like Yoda the truth be told. :)
Or maybe I worked in the Netherlands one job too many. ;-)

>> I have one like this in picture only blue.
>> http://s2.photobucket.com/user/munsonhsr/media/pencils/DSC_0004.jpg.html
>>

> I also use different 0.5mm Pentels. Green for some reason.

I use them as a Memento Mori of where I have worked. I have misplaced
the one I had when I was offshore and that irks. Something is missing
from my hoard.

--

Regards
     Stephen