POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting Server Time
25 Jun 2024 22:31:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Apr 2016 18:06:24
Message: <570ace60@news.povray.org>
On 4/10/2016 3:28 PM, clipka wrote:
> Am 10.04.2016 um 14:09 schrieb StephenS:
>> On 10/04/2016 3:03 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>> http://www.lapapethequeoyo.fr/26-stylos
>>>
>>> I have the one before last on my desk.
>>
>> If I have my numbers right, that's a 0.5mm pencil, not needing to be
>> sharpened.
>
> The "porte mines criterium 2613 corps metal 2mm conte"? No, that's
> certainly a 2mm pencil mine holder.
>
> (Presuming Thomas meant the second-to-last one on the first page, not
> the second-to-last one in the entire category; that one would be a
> 0.5-0.7mm silver paint pen.)

I thought he meant that it was the last one owned but one. Or the one he
had before the last one.
Maybe someone would translate that into English, for me. :)

This is mine sans the cap and top. I throw that away as soon as I get
it. (I use the rubber a lot. Okay! the eraser.)

https://www.cassart.co.uk/drawing/pencils/mechanical_pencils/pentel_p205_black_automatic_pencil_0_5mm.htm

I have one like this in picture only blue.
http://s2.photobucket.com/user/munsonhsr/media/pencils/DSC_0004.jpg.html

--

Regards
     Stephen