POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inversion : Re: Inversion Server Time
6 May 2024 09:02:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inversion
From: clipka
Date: 10 Apr 2016 11:11:00
Message: <570a6d04@news.povray.org>
Am 08.04.2016 um 19:43 schrieb clipka:
> CSOP, inverted through a magic trick...

Just in case nobody noticed my post in povray.beta-test -- an
experimental version supporting tonemapping can be found at:

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.7.1-alpha.8558038%2Bav124

See my post in povray.beta-test for a detailed description with
examples. Alternatively, you can find a short description in the commit
description at:

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/commit/6cb824e1bcbd752eb44e31745f7258af8de9c13c

But yeah, go out and enjoy the beautiful spring weekend. Desert me. Go
ahead and see if I care. ;)