POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting Server Time
11 May 2024 20:54:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Apr 2016 03:28:47
Message: <5708af2f$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/8/2016 4:19 AM, And wrote:
> Well... I thought you seldom post images so 'what, is it your work? ' I...well.

I have not been doing a lot of graphics recently and when I did I mostly
preferred working on animations.
The page below is an alpha test for the TC-RTC site and the links
without a thumbnail needs to be opened and right click the video icon
and view image. A couple of them are cyclic.

http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/portfolio/Stephen/index.html

--

Regards
     Stephen