POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting Server Time
11 May 2024 04:51:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting
From: Stephen
Date: 5 Apr 2016 04:26:03
Message: <5703769b$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/4/2016 11:27 PM, StephenS wrote:
> On 04/04/2016 8:15 AM, Stephen wrote:
>> Never used a pencil sharpener, always used a knife to put a square
>> chisel point on pencils.
>
> The four draftsmen:
Of the apocalypse?

> Luxury!
> We were to poor to have a pencil... or a knife.
> We used a lump of coal from the stove, still on fire, to draw with.

You don’t expect me to believe that do you?
I know for a fact that a Canadian Belt Knife is a traditional
christening present and all boys get a lumberjack axe so that they can
join in the sport of axe throwing. :-P

Now on the other hand. We were so poor that we could not afford memories…

:-)

--

Regards
     Stephen