POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting Server Time
11 May 2024 22:12:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Drafting
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Apr 2016 08:15:57
Message: <57025afd$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/4/2016 10:44 AM, StephenS wrote:
> A gray scale anaglyph viewable with red/cyan 3d glasses.
>

> Not that I'm old enough to have used any of this stuff ;-)

Me neither. ^_^

One tool I had was a flat spline similar to the one on Wikipedia but
with a square cross section. They were called something different when I
was at school.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_rule

Never used a pencil sharpener, always used a knife to put a square
chisel point on pencils.

--

Regards
     Stephen