POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Back lighting an image : Re: Back lighting an image Server Time
29 Apr 2024 19:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Back lighting an image
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Apr 2016 06:32:57
Message: <570242d9$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/4/2016 7:47 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 3-4-2016 17:54, Stephen wrote:

>> Now I have to find out why the colours of the output looks different
>> when the camera is at the front or at the back..
>
> Maybe a little example image would help.

Oops! It was an assumed gamma problem. My default scene was still set up
for 2.2.

I have been meaning to update that file for ages.
As the poet said. "Never put off till tomorrow that which you can put
off today." ;)

>> And what has not helped is that I was quite ill in hospital and seem to
>> have misplaced a few neurons.
>
> Using POV-Ray will grow new ones in the right place.

I don't need new ones I just need the old ones connected properly.
It is a sair fecht for a hauf loaf.
(Another saying for your linguistic collection ;) )

--

Regards
     Stephen