POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Back lighting an image : Re: Back lighting an image Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:40:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Back lighting an image
From: Stephen
Date: 3 Apr 2016 11:54:33
Message: <57013cb9@news.povray.org>
On 4/3/2016 1:39 PM, clipka wrote:
>> It is visible when the background is
>> >not black.
> Not sure what to make of this sentence.
>
> Maybe I misunderstood your request, and what you're really after is just
> coloured transparency? In that case, there's only one "alternative":

That is what I was trying to do but I got the meaning of diffuse A for
Elbow. :(

Now I have to find out why the colours of the output looks different
when the camera is at the front or at the back..

Although I have been on the newsgroups I have not been Poving for about
two and a half years. It is true, if you don't use it you lose it. ;-)
And what has not helped is that I was quite ill in hospital and seem to
have misplaced a few neurons.

Thanks

--

Regards