POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ocean : Re: Ocean Server Time
3 May 2024 06:09:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ocean
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 31 Mar 2016 17:12:00
Message: <56fd92a0$1@news.povray.org>
El 31/03/16 a las 21:13, clipka escribió:
> I am freakin' impressed.

   Thanks!

   It was relatively easy once I found a simple example of f_ridged_mf()
that I could understand (thanks to an old post from JGR). I just added
it four times to the function at decreasing scales with decreasing
weights. I used it in a similar vein as a normal too. The resolution of
the function HF is 8192x8192, and it just takes under 3 min. to parse.

   The color for the media was also easy: SeaGreen from colors.inc seemed
perfect at first try for both the scattering and the absorption.

--
jaime