POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Surface pt. III : Re: The Surface pt. III Server Time
4 May 2024 02:30:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Surface pt. III
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Mar 2016 02:52:21
Message: <56fb77a5@news.povray.org>
On 28-3-2016 9:52, Pekka Aho wrote:
> The Surface pt. III
>
> Still fine-tuning my planet & surface scenes to get more details out of them.
> All in POV. Total rendering time: 09h 42m 43s (with FX-8350). :)
>
> Oops, I mean, still sending new and improved probes down there to get more
> detailed visuals from a yet pretty unknown world. :D

I feel like probably all NASA people must feel when the first images
from a probe come in. Tantalising and... frustrating! We want to see
more, but have to cope with the technology and the sheer distance to the
alien world. You certainly have caught the mood.

I agree with Jaime about the water.

--
Thomas