POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stream output files must reside in same directory as image output file. : Re: Stream output files must reside in same directory as imageoutputfile. Server Time
6 May 2024 07:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stream output files must reside in same directory as imageoutputfile.
From: dick balaska
Date: 23 Mar 2016 05:18:27
Message: <56f25f63$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2016-03-22 14:05, also sprach Le_Forgeron:
> or you will need your own compilation with a patch to avoid such check (and that's
dangerous).

My whole renderfarm ( http://www.buckosoft.com/bsac/ ) is designed to be
public. My thought was I would share my servers with someone else while
I get to use their box as well.

But I never opened it up because it would be a week before someone tried
to take down my boxes "just to see what would happen". And I don't want
to deal with that.

(The other thing I foresee is someone creating a high priority 10 month
job and firing that off on every server "just to see which one finishes
first")

--
dik