POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stream output files must reside in same directory as image output file. : Re: Stream output files must reside in same directory as imageoutputfile. Server Time
6 May 2024 11:37:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stream output files must reside in same directory as imageoutputfile.
From: dick balaska
Date: 22 Mar 2016 15:00:40
Message: <56f19658$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2016-03-22 14:00, also sprach clipka:

 > So it's not /totally/ bananas.

Yes, that makes total sense. (Way more sense than hardcoding 80 as the
line width in the *constructor* of a stream class... but I digress)

Am 2016-03-22 14:05, also sprach Le_Forgeron:
> If you cannot, either you find a way for eclipse to look at the rendering directory,

yes, I think what I'll do is
$ cd output_dir
$ launch_povray

and then make eclipse deal with the streams in that directory.

 > or you will need your own compilation with a patch to avoid such
check (and that's dangerous).

While I do use my own compilation, I don't want to remove this feature.
  I'm sold on its usefulness.

And I'm totally uninterested in creating something that would have no
chance of ever being accepted in povray proper.

--
dik