POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Looking for rendering Omnidirectional Stereo images for VR headset : Re: Looking for rendering Omnidirectional Stereo images for VRheadset Server Time
27 Apr 2024 03:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for rendering Omnidirectional Stereo images for VRheadset
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 22 Mar 2016 07:07:57
Message: <56f1278d$1@news.povray.org>

> I write an updated version of the camera in the discussions about
> the ODS:

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.56d38071f91c97bb4e8811590%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=406634&moff=40

Some days ago I posted a new version of the cave ODS image on
p.b.images... even if it has the problem you described, can you test if
the IPD is now better?

> I'm near the end about the code :D but still looking for great
> contents for rendering a gorgeous 360 3D animation.

   I will try to have the cave sources ready this weekend... I'm sorry,
but I got distracted with the fur experiments.

--
jaime