POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povclipse2 : Re: povclipse2 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 11:34:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povclipse2
From: dick balaska
Date: 21 Mar 2016 11:39:28
Message: <56f015b0$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone have povclipse installed anywhere?  I'm looking for the NLS
files. These will be named something like I18n*.properties where * is
Common, Outline, Editor, etc.  (Also maybe I18n*_en.properties).  There
should be 15 files for English, 15 for Deutsch, etc.

I can't find these anywhere in the source repo or source zips.
Before I hunt down an old eclipse and try an installer, I thought I
would ask.

I have been recreating the English ones as I go, with the help of
Wolfgang's web site which has screen shots of almost everything. ;)
But that's tedious and doesn't cover everything, and I'd rather not
spend weeks reverse engineering strings if I don't have to.

--
dik