POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Furry meshes with hgpovray : Re: Furry meshes with hgpovray Server Time
21 May 2024 07:06:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Furry meshes with hgpovray
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 19 Mar 2016 07:09:47
Message: <56ed337b@news.povray.org>
El 19/03/16 a las 10:28, Le_Forgeron escribió:
> Thanks you for the towel, and the motivation you inspired with such
> great picture.

   My pleasure. I just have tested the new uv functions and they work
flawlessly (I've attached a quick test).

   BTW, this will allow for an extra icing on the cake: using specially
made image maps to select where to put threads and where not (using
B&W), or to indicate the orientation of the threads (this one I've still
not figured out how can be "coded" on a image).

--
jaime

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hanging-towel-04-p2m20s-r47s.jpg' (227 KB)

Preview of image 'hanging-towel-04-p2m20s-r47s.jpg'
hanging-towel-04-p2m20s-r47s.jpg