POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation software for windows : Re: Animation software for windows Server Time
27 Apr 2024 10:06:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation software for windows
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Mar 2016 15:07:10
Message: <56eb005e@news.povray.org>
On 3/17/2016 2:40 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> It is a pity that many are frightened by Blender.
> It is very good tool.

It is a very good tool and not as dificult as it was before.

> I communicated with people who used 3D-max, Maya, Cinema, but, now they use the
> Blender.
> I can always help to master this tool.

That is good.

> There is in the Blender the fact that I don't know. It because I don't want to
> know that to me it isn't this: skulpting, grease pencil

I have not used the grease pencil. When I dig my graphics tablet out, I
might try it.

> I am not a sculptor and not the artist.
> I am not able to mold figures from clay, I am not able to draw...
> I am able to use Python to increase possibilities of creation of objects.

I think I understand and art is art whether in the real world or the
virtual one.

> Again the translator wrote unclear abracadabra?:)  :)  :)

Abracadabra! A word that magicians say when they do magic.

--

Regards
     Stephen