POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Looking for rendering Omnidirectional Stereo images for VR headset : Re: Looking for rendering Omnidirectional Stereo images for VRheadset Server Time
9 May 2024 07:59:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for rendering Omnidirectional Stereo images for VRheadset
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 12 Mar 2016 07:03:50
Message: <56e405a6$1@news.povray.org>

> I'm still looking how to implement support for the camera direction.
> Current implementation use a forced <0,0,1> as direction as front
> view.

  Don't know still how much sense it makes to have an arbitrary direction
vector... maybe better would a be a way to just rotate the camera around y.

> But with 'plants_demo_pano' rendering, i need another direction,
> otherwise the cool stuff (tree) are behind me.

   For the moment, you can do with adding a - sign to the z function of
the direction to reverse it: it works with my cave to have the interior
as the initial view.

--
jaime