POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: sunday morning : Re: Gancaloon: sunday morning Server Time
28 May 2024 23:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: sunday morning
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 6 Mar 2016 22:10:13
Message: <56dcf115@news.povray.org>
We need to avoid getting personal.

The way I see the messages of others is often this way, that I have to
scroll down long source code parts or text, before I finally reach the
part, that's interesting for me (new text). If i have ideas or
suggestions, I usually go ahead and use them, in order to show others
the ways I prefer. That has nothing to do that I don't care for others,
or that I fail to become average or a part of the majority.

I am attaching a screenshot that shows, how the posts are displayed. I
do not want to allow the Auto-Open feature (in regards to e-mail
viruses), thus this integrated view. And that shows, why I prefer older
text to be where it is not in the way for my writing.

If the need to keep old text at the top is really so strong, I will
follow these rules. It is just the more uncomfortable solution for myself.

On 05.03.2016 04:07, dick balaska wrote:
> On 3/5/2016 12:01 AM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
>> I dislike it that way,
>
> That says a lot about you.  You don't care how other people in the
> community interact; you don't listen; you don't observe.  Apparently,
> you only care how your posts appear to you.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '-1e.jpg' (396 KB)

Preview of image '-1e.jpg'