POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : mesh data extraction patch : Re: mesh data extraction patch Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:25:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mesh data extraction patch
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 6 Mar 2016 05:20:47
Message: <56dc047f@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.unofficial.patches/thread/%3CXns900D79CAEseed7%40povray.org%3E/

> I don't know if he ever actually created such a patch or was only
> exposing the idea, but I think something exactly like that would be
> terrifically useful.
>
> So, my question is, would it be too hard to implement?

It was done in megapov, and it's currently also in hg-povray.

http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Le_Forgeron

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'meshsdl.pov.txt' (2 KB) Download 'meshsdl.png' (31 KB)

Preview of image 'meshsdl.png'
meshsdl.png