POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: sunday morning : Re: Gancaloon: sunday morning Server Time
28 Jun 2024 20:45:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: sunday morning
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 5 Mar 2016 00:02:24
Message: <56da6860@news.povray.org>
I dislike it that way, because if someone quotes the very long text of
someone else, it is a lot of scrolling until I see the new text finally.
For me, not the old text a second time is more important, but to get
right away to the new text. But i guess, that liking depends on how a
software displays the threads and postings.