POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bread : Re: Bread Server Time
18 May 2024 04:48:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bread
From: Alain
Date: 4 Mar 2016 17:57:40
Message: <56da12e4@news.povray.org>

>> Reminds me of my image back in 2009: Vanitas.
>> Thomas
>
> Those are some really good looking cards.  I spent a lot of time last year
> trying to make some decent looking whist cards, and they're not half as good as
> those.

The images on the cards are photos of the Tarot de Marseille.
In that tarot, you don't have a dard named "The lovers" but "The Lover"
that show a guy tornd between two ladies. It means some hard choice to
be made.
The hardest part here is modeling the bent, worned, cards and giving
them some thickness.