POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Military Khyberspace! : Re: Military Khyberspace! Server Time
14 May 2024 16:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Military Khyberspace!
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 2 Mar 2016 07:52:54
Message: <56d6e226$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 02.03.2016 13:09, Stephen wrote:

> I must say that you don't think small. :-)
>
> We all have dreams.

And, unless I find same-minded people for collaboration, I'll have to
live a much longer lifespan than ordinarily found in humans - at least a
high 3-digit, if not a 4-digit one! I doubt that Transhumanist
technologies will arrive in time for me - I'm already 46 and, due to
massive overweight, at least currently not a candidate for becoming a
centenarian...

So, what about Khyberspace?

See you there... at least at KBL!

Yadgar