POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Military Khyberspace! : Military Khyberspace! Server Time
14 May 2024 03:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Military Khyberspace!
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 2 Mar 2016 06:56:20
Message: <56d6d4e4$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

Surely I'm not the only one who dreams of creating a virtual
Afghanistan... with sufficient manpower behind, others are already far
more advanced: https://www.metavr.com/technology/afghan_village.html

This is about the level of realism I would like to achieve - of course
in a pre-war (1973 mode) and an alternate history (Afghatopia mode)
setting! And not necessarily in POV-Ray alone - for real-time
interactivity, I will have to switch to X3D or even basic OpenGL
programming...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar