POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: sunday morning : Re: Gancaloon: sunday morning Server Time
29 May 2024 01:08:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: sunday morning
From: clipka
Date: 2 Mar 2016 02:10:24
Message: <56d691e0$1@news.povray.org>
Am 02.03.2016 um 07:25 schrieb Stephen:
> On 3/2/2016 2:26 AM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
>> Some bonsai tree photos...
>>

>> On 01.03.2016 21:23, Sven Littkowski wrote:
>>> People who grow bonsai trees also intend to give weird, twisted, or
>>> bizarre shapes to those special mini trees.
>

> Links would be a better option in povray.binaries.images than posting
> photographs of plants.

That depends on whether the poster owns the copyright to the photographs
or at least has a license to distribute them (in which case posting them
in povray.binaries.images is somewhat ok, although we do prefer rendered
images), or whether he just copied them from arbitrary sources on the
internet without checking the terms of license (in which case he should
_recall the post IMMEDIATELY_[*]).

[* In German Thunderbird that would be done via the menu item
"Nachricht->Beitrag zurückziehen".]