POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cave concept : Re: Cave concept Server Time
28 Jun 2024 20:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cave concept
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 29 Feb 2016 13:14:57
Message: <56d48aa1$1@news.povray.org>
El 29/02/16 a las 14:44, clipka escribió:
> Stalactites and stalactites, and I guess more stalactites, right? And
> of course stalactites ;)

   Yeah, I know what you mean... :) At the moment there are only
stalactites paired with corresponding stalagmites, but there should be a
lot of more think stalactites all around the ceiling.

> Looks fascinating.

   Thanks, it's also terrifically slow to render when you add area light,
focal blur and radiosity, to not talk about the suggested sss and wet
reflections. I'm not the kind of guy who waits patiently for a week to
complete a render...

--
jaime