POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Only kind wishes to developers! : Re: Only kind wishes to developers! Server Time
17 May 2024 04:29:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Only kind wishes to developers!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 28 Feb 2016 21:19:21
Message: <56d3aaa9$1@news.povray.org>
I wished it would be SOMEHOW (don't ask me how) be possible to strike a
deal with some universities and have as part of that many young student
programmers working on the POV-Ray code in addition to the existing
developers, for further improvements and new features where applicable
and/or possible. 10,000 eyes and hands can do more, than just 100 eyes
and hands. Maybe, some universities would be even interested, since
POV-Ray is open-source and a good challenge for new developers with
their new ideas. Just, someone need to get some universities interested.

This is just a thought of mine, but I admit that I know it might be an
impossible idea. :-)