POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crystals Cave : Re: Crystals Cave Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crystals Cave
From: dick balaska
Date: 23 Feb 2016 05:20:18
Message: <56cc3262$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/22/2016 5:52 PM, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

> Really, I need criticism:

This is the worst crap I've ever seen.  I can't believe I wasted
bandwidth downloading them and I will never get back the 20 seconds of
my life I wasted viewing and examining such dull pixels. My three year
old's poop has more texture than this.  Jackson Pollack was a realist
compared to this tripe. God himself wept at your overuse of the color green.

Your subject says "Cave". Perhaps you should google what a cave looks
like.  Unless Spanish caves don't have openings.

Maybe your mommy can upgrade your Commodore 64 for your birthday.