POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crystals Cave : Re: Crystals Cave Server Time
29 May 2024 07:58:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crystals Cave
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 22 Feb 2016 18:02:03
Message: <56cb936b$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/21/2016 04:10 PM, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> One step further: this time a test for multiple clusters of crystals.
> Next step should be the whole cave...
>
> --
> jaime

I like all these crystal images, but my favorite thus far is this clear
quartz one casting rainbows of light on the surrounding rock.

In my last two apartments I've hung glass prisms in windows catching
morning sunlight. Having brilliant spreads of color show up on the walls
around me as I drink my first coffee of the day always greatly brightens
my mood.

(And that deadly caffeine - being discussed in povray-off-topic - saves
my mood on the cloudy days ;-) )

Bill P.