POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Sketchup : Re: Sketchup Server Time
1 May 2024 23:05:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sketchup
From: Alain
Date: 21 Feb 2016 13:26:57
Message: <56ca0171$1@news.povray.org>
Le 16-02-21 02:16, clipka a écrit :
> Am 20.02.2016 um 22:51 schrieb Mike Horvath:
>> On 2/20/2016 3:54 AM, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
>>>     Mike, I don't want to sound rude, but I wonder why you think it would
>>> be easier or faster to ask these questions here instead searching on
>>> google... seriously, I'm totally perplexed at the logic behind it. I
>>> just did these searches and obtained the answers in a matter of seconds:
>>>
>>> 1. https://help.sketchup.com/en/article/3000049
>>> 2. no, in regards to redistribution (from the above article)
>>> 3. http://www.povray.org/news/index.php#292
>>
>> I read #1 twice now, and still don't understand. Hence, why I asked.
>> Could you explain that Terms of Use for me? Thanks.
>
> What makes you think anyone here is better at understanding legalese
> than yourself?
>
> You should really ask lawyers about that one, not 3D hobbyists ;)

"legalese" is the bane of common sence. It use obtuse phase constructs
and unusual words used in unusual context to willfully obfuscate the
real meaning of the author. It also uselessly inflate the text.
It's great to hide a lack of knowlege, fogged mindset, and contempt of
the readers.
It's a "language" made by lawers for lawers to help justify having to
many lawers.