POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Sketchup : Re: Sketchup Server Time
2 May 2024 06:47:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sketchup
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 20 Feb 2016 03:54:20
Message: <56c829bc@news.povray.org>
El 20/02/16 a las 06:50, Mike Horvath escribió:
> Three questions:
>
> 1. What is the license for 3D models in the sketchup warehouse? 2. Is
> the license compatible with LGPL? 3. Is there a sketchup > pov-ray
> converter?

   Mike, I don't want to sound rude, but I wonder why you think it would
be easier or faster to ask these questions here instead searching on
google... seriously, I'm totally perplexed at the logic behind it. I
just did these searches and obtained the answers in a matter of seconds:

1. https://help.sketchup.com/en/article/3000049
2. no, in regards to redistribution (from the above article)
3. http://www.povray.org/news/index.php#292

--
jaime