POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Sven’s Bug : Re:_Sven’s_Bug Server Time
29 Apr 2024 07:44:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re:_Sven’s_Bug
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 19 Feb 2016 20:21:45
Message: <56c7bfa9$1@news.povray.org>
And we all are waiting now like the vultures for the new major bugs of
the new major release...

But seriously, I wished I could assist in programming. I have so many
ideas about editor and other things, and little improvements (-e2), that
it is sad I use a different programming language than C++.

Yes, indeed, CLipka is doing some kinda good job. Big thanks to him and
all the other developers of this magnificent software!!!!!!!