POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Growing mushroom cloud test : Re: Growing mushroom cloud test Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Growing mushroom cloud test
From: dick balaska
Date: 18 Feb 2016 19:07:10
Message: <56c65cae$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/18/2016 4:04 PM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Not so boring as you think.

> Just the underground is. I would use a gray
> rock material.  :-)

That's just a test.  Green/White checkerboards have been my thing since
1986 when I typed in my first raytracer from AmigaWorld magazine.
Actually, the production mushroom cloud sits in the kitchen on a white
superellipsoid floor. ;)

> Blocking: System Admins...

I take it you haven't watched my animation then. :(

This is the first time I've heard of buckosoft.com being blocked.
Unless you have a chinese IP, then I block you. It's just weird to me.

dik