POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Growing crystals test : Re: Growing crystals test Server Time
10 Jun 2024 18:57:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Growing crystals test
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 18 Feb 2016 11:32:33
Message: <56c5f221@news.povray.org>
El 17/02/16 a las 23:55, clipka escribió:
> I guess it's worth frying a few more ;)

   Thanks, but I think there is no need to fry neurons anymore: I was
doing it too complicated by creating the geometry AFTER the tracing on
to the surface. Now I'm creating the geometry at the origin and using
transforms.inc macros later... as I should have done from the start.
Typical of me, anyhow. :(

--
jaime