POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wanted: Air and Water : Re: Wanted: Air and Water Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:49:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wanted: Air and Water
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 13 Feb 2016 23:47:11
Message: <56c006cf$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks, Alan.

Yes, the strength of the light must have been the problem: I tried
scattering, but got only a black screen. i couldn't explain it to
myself, and that was one of the reasons why I redesigned the
illumination of my scene and removed all light sources 8and use now a
long, emitting bar with radiosity).

I think, I will make one more try with the scattering, as it sound
promising. :-)